Monday, November 16, 2009

November: My Climbing Schedule

29 Oct - 13 Nov 2009 - Everyday went to Putrajaya Extreme Park, Wall Climb.. Just climb, climb and climb.. actually its not everyday, but i can say its almost everyday, since i came 4 to 6 times per week. After several days I could see my improvement a bit.. For the first time I can't even complete the easiest route, not even touch the highest hooks at all.. Then after a few days I improved a bit, and a bit, and a bit, and now after more less two weeks I can finish 6A route with so easily.. Also I had started to do some 'lead' and some 'endurance'.. so hopefully I can improve my climbing skill and strength more soon.. Its fun.. really fun.. Climbing is build your strength and mind.. Besides it really challenging and it can be benefit to your health and practical for life too.. I also have met a lot of new friends there.. u should try on ur free time too... ;)

19 Nov 2009 (Thur) -
Planning to go to 'Batu Cave' and climb there, with Bob, Erfan, Amir and some other friends from OARS MMU.. We planning to go at the early morning since now 'tengah musim hujan'. But I'm not really sure whether I can manage to go there or not.. but i really want to... huhu...

20-22 Nov 2009 (Fri-Sun) -
Go to 'Gua Senyum Pahang', under the MMU Club, OARS.. I'm not really know yet what the activity is, but I think thats will be more to Hiking or Camping rather than Climbing.. Im not sure.. but it will be 3 days & 2 Nights.. The fees is only RM30 for members and RM40 for non-members.. So if u guys interested to join us, you are the most welcome to go there together with us.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment